Re: 1100GTO case

skester@...

Todd,

I travel every time I image, and I'm using two cases from Condition 1 to transport my 1100GTO.  They have the pick/pluck foam and are working well so far.  I get everything minus the counterweights in the two cases, the CW's go in a tool tote from Home Depot.  With the counterweight shaft included the Dec axis case is slightly heavier (48 lbs) than the RA (45 lbs) even thought the case is smaller, but both are manageable.  I've seen folks put the entire 1100 into a single Pelican style case, but at 80+ lbs that was too much for me.