Re: Recurring error in AP V2 Ascom driver: "One or more valuesare out of range: LatSecondsLngSeconds..." #ASCOM_V2_Driver

Renan

I get this error:

- also the site elevation has one or more added zeroes but is not highlighted in blue

De: Steve Wilkins
Enviado: martes, 4 de mayo de 2021 10:40
Para: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Asunto: [ap-gto] Recurring error in AP V2 Ascom driver: "One or more valuesare out of range: LatSecondsLngSeconds..." #ASCOM_V2_Driver

Anyone striking this error?
- On starting the driver, the site latitude and longitude seconds fields are highlighted in blue.
- also the site elevation has one or more added zeroes but is not highlighted in blue
- the driver will not close until the error is corrected.
- editing the seconds fields to remove the decimal places allows me to save the site and close the driver.
- next time I use the driver the errors occur again.

I have tried updating the site also in APCC in case there is a link to the ACON driver, but this does not help.

Avast logo