From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Eric Weiner
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2021 4:12 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Newbie question re: APPM

Ok... If I didn't know better I would think this was double talk, but I'm sure this must be a miscommunication.
Here is the problem I'm having Ray:

1. A few weeks ago you and I had a discussion in this forum about APCC compatibility with SGP when the
"CW Up Slews within the East Limits" was enabled with SGP. You said you didn't know what the best meridian
settings were for SGP for it to work safely.

2. Today you said we should ignore the warning APCC throws when you enable the CW Up within the East
Limits option, and that it is compatible with SGP, but you provided no further insight (Roland said today he
would never use an automation program when CW start or finish up).

3. When I asked, again, what the best SGP settings are regarding meridian behavior (flip, don't flip, delays,
APCC reporting to SGP, etc) when CW Up within the East Limits in enabled you told me I must not understand
A-P meridian delay reporting (and your sycophant agreed without providing his expert insight). Ok, fine, but no
follow-on explanation was given.

4. When I asked for clarification and quoted what you said a few weeks ago you only replied by saying you
don't use SGP often and that I should ask the SGP developers or consult the SGP instructions... A CIRCULAR
ARGUMENT!

Ray, I DID ask them. They DID NOT provide any clarification, and I DID read the instructions! There is
NOTHING in the SGP manual or help file regarding this issue or I wouldn't be spending time typing this reply to
a reply to a reply.

I am NOT trying to be difficult. I am simply trying to get an answer to what I honestly thought was a simple
question. Can you please private message me with your phone number so we can discuss this over the phone
to avoid further miscommunications? Else, please explain how one sets the APCC meridian delay to play nice
with SGP when a meridian flip will not occur because we're starting with CW up and the scope pointing East.

Thanks,
Eric