Re: AP1100 loading heavy scope at 60 inch pier height

Shailesh Trivedi

George,

You are on to an idea, I had not thought about removing the scope from the rings before attaching it to the mount. Park2 will now enable me to remove and place the scope on the open rings as you mentioned. That should work provided it does not roll out while I close the ring clasp; though the rings and handle are attached so if I remove the rings it may be a bit hard to hold without a handle since it is front cell heavy, most of the 40lbs are in the objective cell.

Shailesh