From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Eric Weiner
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2021 10:39 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Newbie question re: APPM

On Fri, Apr 30, 2021 at 11:08 AM, Ray Gralak wrote:

If you follow the way I said to define the an East limit for both pier sides, APCC will work as expected
with SGPro.

Ray,

Here is a screenshot of the warning from APCC version 1.8.8.17. It includes SGPro. I plan on doing some
supervised testing as time allows. I have definitely defined the limits precisely as you have stated verbally and
in writing. It works flawlessly in standalone. I haven't had time to test it yet with SGPro (I'm OCONUS a
business for a bit). But, the question you were not able to provide (not your software), and that Jared (SGP)
wouldn't provide is what are right meridian settings to use with SGPro?

To recall a different thread in which you and I had a short back and forth, when using APCC-PRO with SGPro,
what are the correct meridian settings in SGP? It seems to me that all meridian settings should be turned off in
SGPro, and that one should just let APCC handle it, but neither you nor Jared confirmed that. Again, not a
failing on your part. SGPro isn't your software. But, the warning clearly includes SGPro.

Regards,
Eric