moderated Re: Newbie question re: APPM

Emilio J. Robau, P.E.

I don’t think that any of the automation software work well with the AP counterweight up and the delayed meridian flip functionality.   I always set a separate item in the automation softare for the meridian flip.  SGP is supposed to be the most coordinated of the automation applications.   I am interested in more dialogue regarding this issue since I am having trouble using the native functionality of flipping after passing the meridian with automation software.  Slews to a counterweight up position seem to be no issue.  It is the meridian delay that seems to be an issue.