From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mojo Jones
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2021 1:05 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Small AP Mount Ideas

Yeah, I'll second that. I love my Mach 1 (original issue with updates, many years old). The 1100 is actually easier to schlep because it divides into smaller pieces.

I can still lift the Mach 1 in it's Scopeguard case, but it's not getting any easier. :)

Mojo

On 4/29/21 11:26 AM, Woody Schlom wrote:

NO on the Mach1 being little and light-weight.  Got one – and as the years go on, it keeps putting on weight.  It’s already at my limit to schlepp around just the mount in a rolling case.  And lifting that monster up into a vehicle is a real back-killer.

Sorry, but you young strong whipper-snappers don’t understand yet that a Mach1 isn’t a light-weight travel mount.  Not even close.

Woody