Re: Small AP Mount Ideas

dvjbaja

 A new small mount from AP would be great.  Sadly, there are not enough weeks remaining in my life to wait for one.  Just the whisper of a notification list at a conference would get 300 people on it instantly, and the long wait and production release thereafter.  And then the endless capacity questions.... "will it carry a TEC 180?"   ;-)   I think the Mach 2 is THE mount right now. Leave the super portable stuff to the rest of the world to figure out.

Clear skies to all.

-jg

On Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at 12:18 AM eckhard.voelcker via groups.io <eckhard.voelcker=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
A small AP mount for a Stowaway or a similar sized refractor would be fantastic.
Put me on the waiting list.

Eckhard