From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ray Gralak
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2021 1:16 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Interesting Behavior with APCC Pro and Pegasus Astro UPBv2

On the subject of automation, does APPM have any kind of an API that
would make it possible to invoke it from a script with the sample
points for the target? Alternately, is the definition of the PNT file format defined so that I could write my own routine to solve a bunch of points on the declination arc?
If you have a permanent setup you would just model the entire sky as you always have. The only change would be that you might want to increase the slider in APPM that controls the number of points in RA so that each arc has more points. APCC will interpolate between declination arcs.

Or, if you are in a mobile setup, just model a few declination arcs around the target that you are imaging. It won't take very long to create the arcs.

-Ray

On the subject of automation, does APPM have any kind of an API that
would make it possible to invoke it from a script with the sample
points for the target? Alternately, is the definition of the PNT file format defined so that I could write my own routine to solve a bunch of points on the declination arc?

Thanks,
-Wade