From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of W Hilmo
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2021 12:37 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Interesting Behavior with APCC Pro and Pegasus Astro UPBv2

Great. I'm looking forward to it.

On the subject of automation, does APPM have any kind of an API that would make it possible to invoke it from
a script with the sample points for the target? Alternately, is the definition of the PNT file format defined so that
I could write my own routine to solve a bunch of points on the declination arc?

Thanks,
-Wade