From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Terri Zittritsch
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2021 7:06 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Mach2 failed to meridian flip

Hi, My Mach2 failed to meridian flip last night.. I've looked at the logs and nothing jumps out at me. I was
using SGP as well, and normally meridian flips are done with little drama but best I can tell last night, based on
the SGP log which I can reference as well, a command was sent to the telescope to flip but a flip never
occurred and the mount just kept on tracking without flipping all night (not imaging either) until it hit the mount
stop point and stalled. The flip command was sent by SGP at 2:03am on the 24th. I will also contact SGP
and provide the log(s) to them. Here is a link to my log zipper file:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/17K8wPRRtqGAmJEm3whwREKJnpwXpTu0S/view?usp=sharing

The SGP log file (if it helps at all) is here and will be sharing with the SGP team:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GksN9S9Q9Sb6VqtLTz4RpgtJaWLUE6vW/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for any clue as to what I might have done wrong in setup or control. I used the same sequence as
used on a prior nights successfully.

Terri