From: M Hambrick
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2021 9:05 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] GTOCP4 Caps

To Joe:

I believe I read or saw somewhere (Maybe Tony's video) that plugging the holes will keep bugs out. This would only be a factor for those who leave their mount set up in a permanent observatory. Interestingly enough, my GTOCP4 (purchased in 2017) has no drain holes in the bottom. I am going to have to go back and watch Tony's video again.

To Ken:

You are correct. The part number that Mouser is sending me is RM15TRD-C(71). It has the correct thread size (M20 X 2). When I entered the other part number (without the "D") in the Mouser search bar it must have brought up the one with the D in it, and I didn't notice. My apologies for any confusion.

Mike