From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joe Zeglinski
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2021 10:09 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] GTOCP4 Caps

Question to the group.

    Can anyone think of a logical  reason to plug “drainage holes”  with those rubber cones?

Do we really want to make sure that any dew or other source of moisture  leaking into the controller, should be kept inside?

The only thing I can think of is to keep any itsy-bitsy bugs out – but then why drill the two holes into the case, in the first place?

Perhaps that is covered somewhere in the user guide :-)

Joe