From: M Hambrick
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2021 11:58 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] GTOCP4 Caps

Hi Linwood

Actually, Astro-Physics offers a set of plastic covers for all of the connectors on the GTOCP4/5 and the mount motors. You will have to call them to order a set. The interest in the metal covers is because they are more durable, and they will stay put, but as a minimum you should get a set of the plastic ones. I think they run about $15.00.

Mike