Re: APPM model how many points portable?

Dale Ghent

APPM and NINA currently don't talk with each other. You will need to run APPM by using your camera's ASCOM driver and any of the plate solving mechanisms that are currently supported by APPM.

I personally go about it with APPM connected to the camera via its ASCOM driver, and using TheSkyX's ImageLink plate solving. Once the modeling run is done, I shut all that down, make sure the new model is loaded up in APCC, then start NINA and go about my usual workflow.

/dale

On Apr 22, 2021, at 17:03, Greg McCall <emailgregnow@gmail.com> wrote:

How do you get APPM to work with "NINA and ASTAP combo"?