From: Christopher Erickson
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2021 1:00 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] AP1100 park position question

I believe if you ask them, Linak will give you a list of their distributors.

-Christopher Erickson
Observatory engineer
Waikoloa, HI 96738
www.summitkinetics.com

On Wed, Apr 21, 2021, 2:34 PM Don Anderson via groups.io <jockey_ca=mailto:yahoo.ca@groupsio> wrote:
Thanks for the info Jack. I suspected as much. I checked ebay and they don't show and DL2s right now. I will have to keep my eyes open for one.

Don Anderson

On Wednesday, April 21, 2021, 07:51:02 a.m. MDT, Jack Huerkamp <mallincamusa@...> wrote:

Don,

When I purchased the original pair of lifting columns from Linak, I was over the engineering department of the local public works department in New Orleans and we did a lot of custom fabrications for all of our facilities.  As such, I was able to have them sell me two 1000 Newton columns and the associated controls.   Since I was already an established customer, I was able to get an upgraded set of 2500 Newton columns and associated controls last year.

I do not think Linak sells to the general public.

Yours truly,

Jack

Jack Huerkamp

Jack's Astro Accessories, LLC