Re: GTOCP4 Caps

Harley Davidson

On 4/20/2021 7:52 PM, Roger Howard wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

I’m curious if anyone knows the sizes or if any AP personnel would post the sizes of the connectors used on the control box.  We use these in aviation to cover unused connectors, and I think I would like to try a few since the plastic ones don’t really stay in place.  The sizes listed on shopping sites are gibberish and mean nothing that I can discern.  Or does anyone have a good cap, or covers, they have found that work well.  I move my mount each time I set up and they tend to pop off.

CS

Roger