From: Jan Soldan <astrosoft@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Tue, Apr 20, 2021 1:41 pm
Subject: [ap-gto] Thanks to AP stuff

I would like to thanks AP stuff, especially Daleen Palmer who sent me very quickly a new GTOCP4, keypad and other accessories to Czech Republic for my AP-900.

I do not know what happened with my older GTOCP3 and/or keypad, but it went crazy because it stared very fast movement of the mount in RA whenever I pressed ANY button, even STOP one... this was very dangerous. I checked all cables, etc., but nothing helped. In any case, I am very glad to have GTOCP4 now.

Thanks,
Jan