From: Shailesh Trivedi
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2021 12:54 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] AP1100 park position question

I am sure this question is straightforward and I have read it in the manual but I must ask for clarification about stability.

I am considering putting my AP1100 in an observatory. To reduce the height of a potential ROR observatory, is it possible to "stably", stable being the key word, park with CW horizontal and the OTA either on east or west side of the pier?

This will be the normal park resting place always, hence the request for confirmation and stability.

This decision will make a large difference for me in my choices.

Thanks,

Shailesh