Re: Questions.....does wireless now work correctly with latest updates AND does your Sky Safari 6 Pro allow multiple Park positions now.

Robert Berta

The latest Sky Safari Pro release has a new issue with the time. You can set the time correctly but it will be an hour behind....(check at the upper right to see what time is shown). I have verified this with two different Android devices. Both had correct time before but now lagging one hour. For the time being you can just manually work around this. I am a BETA tester and have notified them of issue. If you have the notice that an update is available you may want to hold off a bit until it is addressed. I don't know if this is the same issue with the IOS version. I also don't know if the non BETA version has this or not as I have the BETA version.