From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill Long
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2021 11:43 PM
To: AP-GTO Groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] ETA on ASTAP Native?

Really getting tired of dealing with SkyX for plate solving, it is a really poor experience, as you get into 0.6" - 0.4"/px
imaging. Meanwhile ASTAP works excellent. I have resorted to using SGP as a middle man to allow ASTAP to work
with APPM.

Can we please get a timeline on native ASTAP support?

Thanks,
Bill