Re: Mach2 thru-mount USB when using USB 3.0 ? (and an M51)

Robert Berta

I am using USB active extenders. I have run 62' with no issues and running to a USB splitter at the mount to run a imaging camera and guider camera. These use a small power supply plugged in similar to a cell phone charger to provide the power. As another person mentioned....I also have some UGreen USB cables that are quality. There are a few USB active cables....just make sure you get the ones that can be powered and are USB 3. Mine are all USB 2 currently.