Re: Questions.....does wireless now work correctly with latest updates AND does your Sky Safari 6 Pro allow multiple Park positions now.

midmoastro

Robert, I'd be happy to try this but can you confirm a couple things first?
Is the CP4 connected to home wireless and in SF you are just specifying the IP and port of the CP4 to connect? If so, whats port should be used?
Lastly, what do I need to do to confirm the other park positions? Last night I was connected via USB to my Mac and I am pretty sure I parked it in position 3 but unsure if that has always been there. I can confirm again today.
Todd