From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Eric Weiner
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2021 9:33 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Starting with counterweight up in SGPro #Mach2GTO

Ray,

I’ve got a follow on question to this topic. I created a detailed meridian tracking limit for my setup (Mach2/Tak
130NFB). The limits ended up not being symmetric for east and west, with larger limits in the west. Therefore, when
the negative values in the east side are copied over to the west side, there is still a positive limit remaining on the west
side. Will this prevent this technique from working correctly? Would you say it is best practice to just reflect the
greater of the two limits w.r.t. east and west for margin, then apply this CW up technique described in this thread?