Re: Newbie needs APPM software advice #APCC

Christopher Erickson

The factory curve is a perfect fit when the mount comes from the factory. After a number of years, the gears will polish up a bit more and the curve should be re-done.

-Christopher Erickson
Observatory engineer
Waikoloa, HI 96738
www.summitkinetics.com

On Thu, Apr 15, 2021, 3:57 PM marsh.family <marsh.family@...> wrote:

Just a clarification, the factory PE curve can be improved upon?

Thanks,

Chris