Re: Starting with counterweight up in SGPro #Mach2GTO

Eric Weiner

Ray,

I’ve got a follow on question to this topic. I created a detailed meridian tracking limit for my setup (Mach2/Tak 130NFB). The limits ended up not being symmetric for east and west, with larger limits in the west. Therefore, when the negative values in the east side are copied over to the west side, there is still a positive limit remaining on the west side. Will this prevent this technique from working correctly? Would you say it is best practice to just reflect the greater of the two limits w.r.t. east and west for margin, then apply this CW up technique described in this thread?