From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of mmccawsprojects via groups.io <mmccawsprojects@...>
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2021 11:00:57 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] new user's Keypad ? #Keypad

Hi
Bought a used AP 1600, super nice machine.  I'm trying to become fluent with the Keypad work flow process.  For some reason I'm not getting how to move the RA and DEC.  So once I use the goto function to an object, it's in guiding mode. Do I need to somehow get it to unguide? if so, what key sequence do i use.

Mike