Re: Park to home from imaging application (SGPro?)

Anis Abdul

Hi Brian,
Thank you. The issue is, I dont want (can't) to park in any of the pre-defined park position because of the aforementioned roof. I could possibly make it work with Park 4 when I go back to the observatory and reduce the pier height a bit.  If I had the option of either parking to Home position (defined in APCC) or if the Alt-Az positions have same behavior between APCC and ASCOM, then this would be resolved quite nicely.
I am hoping this is user error and there is a way to park to that precise user defined position . Else I have to figure out adjusting the pier.
Thanks
Anis