From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ray Gralak
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2021 10:20 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] COM Errors w/APCC

Steve,

Guess I'll need to ask the SRO crew a few more questions.....
You might ask SRO if there was any residual soot or smoke particles on any
of the computers from the fires. If so, the computer may need to be
replaced. If you do a web search on "computer smoke damage" you can see
there may be cause for concern.

-Ray