From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve Reilly
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2021 6:38 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] COM Errors w/APCC

Thanks Ray,

Biggest problem with remote imaging is not "seeing/touching" the systems. As
far as I know the cable to the mount (CP4) from the switch was replaced, the
switch itself (or at least requested) but nothing was said about the cable
from their switch to their network switch. I haven't seen any sign of the
computer cycling on/off as would be possible if the heat sync/fan was dirty
(over heated).

Guess I'll need to ask the SRO crew a few more questions.....

-Steve