From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ray Gralak
Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2021 8:26 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC PRO and Virtual Ports

Hi Jack,

My only suggestion is that you can try increasing the timeout in the AP V2 driver. APCC uses a third-party component for the virtual ports in APCC. The component is exactly the same for both APCC Standard and Pro, and there should be no reason that higher virtual COM port numbers would act differently than lower port numbers.

-Ray