Re: APPM model how many points portable?

Roger Howard

Edited

My mirror is locked in place and I am using a moonlite focuser. I’ll reduce the failed solve time allowable and run another set tonight. I just don’t want to use my limited time on extra points I won’t really need. I’m not sure how to only do points around my intended target. Once again my goal is a little more speed as with my schedule I need to be in bed by 8, which is sunset.  The good thing is that I put a telefgizmo cover on  and leave the scope in place over multiple days if the weather permits.  This is just for when I’m only going to do a night, or two.