Re: Mach2 thru-mount USB when using USB 3.0 ? (and an M51)

Dominique

Hi Jeffc,
I have a complex installation (see the diagram in PJ) and I have no problem with my QHY294C and QHY294M-Pro, even for the 47M mode flats of the QHY294M-pro. It is useful to put a Hub-USB3 powered at the output of the Mach2 before an active extension cable. I only have a bit rate problem with a QHY5III224c because with the Altair GPCAM3 224C at 154fps no problem either.
I think that the duration of the exposures should be limited to 180s with this type of camera and in particular without Ha filter.
Dominique