Re: Mach2 thru-mount USB when using USB 3.0 ? (and an M51)

Eric Weiner

Jeff,

I have the same camera and mount as you and have not had any problems. Could it be USB 3 overall cable length? Keep the total USB 3 length under 10 feet. One difference is I use a Pegasus Ultimate Power Box v2 on the OTA, then run the shortest USB 3 cables possible between my accessories and the UPBv2. Keep in mind the output USB 3 cable from the mount to your PC must also be included in that 10 foot overall length limit, unless you use a USB 3 extender which are quite expensive.

Eric