Re: Power cable conductor gage (AWG) of

Christopher Erickson

At least Karen didn't ban me for my candidly-irreverent reply in the semi-recent "World's Greatest Secret" UFO conspiracy thread.

I felt like I had really pegged the old Mirth-O-Meter with that one and was sort of sad to see the entire thread vanish. Probably just as well!

"Always take the high road. There's less traffic!"

-Christopher Erickson
Observatory Engineer
Summit Kinetics
Waikoloa, Hawaii

On Fri, Apr 9, 2021 at 2:09 PM Christopher Erickson via groups.io <christopher.k.erickson=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Maybe I should apply with AP to be an emergency-alternate backup tech support geek...

...if they would let me work from my astro-cave here in Hawaii.

-Christopher Erickson
Observatory Engineer
Summit Kinetics
Waikoloa, Hawaii

On Fri, Apr 9, 2021 at 1:54 PM Eric Dreher <ericpdreher@...> wrote:
I laughed out loud at this one, Chris.  I'm retired from AT&T and also hold an Extra class ham radio license.  You tempted me. :)