Re: Power cable conductor gage (AWG) of

Sébastien Doré

Some of you people are REALLY over-thinking this...

Christopher, I plead guilty. 😬

But as you'll certainly agree, better do it right once and for all. I personnaly don't like oversizing everything just to be on the safe side when I know I can optimize something. But that's just me, trying to pull every tenth of an ounce of performance out of my equipment...

And hey, system integration is half the fun of this hobby. Using AP equipement doesn't leave many things to fuss with so I thought why not try to bring the rest to the same standard.

CS!
Sébastien