From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Stone, Jack G via groups.io
Sent: Friday, April 9, 2021 12:13 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Power cable conductor gage (AWG) of

Remember current flows through the wire – so wire that has a lot of small strands will have a lower IR drop.

So not all 14AWG has the same current handling capability – they can differ by quite a bit.

Vendors usually have online calculators for their products.

Also important is the insulation rating

Regards,

Jack ~