Re: Power cable conductor gage (AWG) of

Seb@stro

Knowing the wire gauge will enable the minimum voltage drop at a certain current to be calculated but it will not take the extra resistance of any poor connections into account.  It's always best to do an end to end test under load.
Cheers, Chris

Chris,

Agree on that. But for sizing my own cable purpose, it's just not worth going the extra effort now.

I'm not looking to resolve a current issue, rather to prevent creating one by undersizing my own cable... If I ran into any problem with poor connectors, thermals will tell soon enough.

CS!

Groups.io Links:

You automatically follow any topics you start or reply to.

View/Reply Online (#77720) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Unfollow This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [sebastiendore1@...]

_._,_._,_