Re: Power cable conductor gage (AWG) of

Howdy,

You are correct. The cable is metric, and is an 18 AWG equivalent. That said, PowerPole connectors go together regardless of wire gauge. The 15A and 30A connectors can be clipped together, since the contacts and plastic shells are identical. The only difference is the size of the crimp barrel, for larger and smaller wires.

Liam

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Seb@stro
Sent: Thursday, April 8, 2021 4:53 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Power cable conductor gage (AWG) of

Hi,

I was wondering what was the conductor gage (AWG) of the power cable (6-ft) included with the Mach 2. There are writings on the jacket in what seems to be Japanese language as well as the number 0.75 but no AWG rating or anything else I can understand.

If 0.75 relates to mm^2, that would correspond to AWG 18 but I just thought someone could confirm this as I'd like to make a matching extension to my powerbox with some Anderson Powerpole connectors.

Thanks,
Sébastien