Re: APCC / APPM Frustration

Tyrel Smith

Catching up a bit, but did you try with usb instead of LAN? Not that it should matter.

Ty Smith

On Apr 8, 2021, at 14:22, mjb87 via groups.io <mjb87@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Many thanks. Yes, I thought of that.  I tried ports up to 32 (which appears the max in APCC) and had the exact same result. The virtual port gets created (according to APCC) but when I try to use it I get Mount Not Found errors. However, I didn't try that by itself -- APCC was still trying to use 4 and 6. I'll delete all ports and then try a higher port to see if that works.

I also checked all port assignments, including hidden devices, and 4 and 6 are not used by anything else.