From: Liam Plybon <liam@...>
Date: 2021-04-08 12:08 p.m. (GMT-05:00)
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] A Question Regarding an AP900 Mount

Chris,

What  CPx are you using to drive the motors? A CP3 or a CP4?

If the keypad has no issue moving the dec axis, then the motors and the mount are fine. I suspect a software issue or cable issue. I would start with using a different cable and connector to reach the CPx. For example, on a CP3 you could swap out your serial cable and use the second serial port.

Liam Plybon

Astro-Physics