From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of marsh.family@...
Sent: Thursday, April 8, 2021 10:59 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] A Question Regarding an AP900 Mount

Hi Everyone

I'm looking for some insight.  Last night while using my AP900 mount, my software was sending the mount to a location in the sky and I could hear the dec axis motor but there was no movement of the dec axis.

When I tried to manually slew the mount via hand controller, it moved ok.  And later did slew to other locations.

I am using the ASIair pro system to control the mount

When I grasp the dec axis and try to move it, it seems to be solid with no backlash.

Any insight into what may have happened to the dec axis not moving?

Thanks,

Chris