From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of mjb87 via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, April 7, 2021 7:46 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC / APPM Frustration

Thanks, Ray. Some follow-up questions

1. You say define and create the virtual ports. I have the "create virtual ports first" box checked and the ports are
there so I don't know what else needs to be done. And are the define and create two separate steps? I only see a
"create" choice on the virtual ports tab. I have always checked the "Create virtual ports first" box.

2. I did try clicking the define "now" button, several times. It just reported that the driver was defined -- there were no
windows to approve. And I still got the same error starting APPM.

3. The three boxes you say should be checked are exactly the ones that were checked when I started.

What I don't understand is why the system says I need to create the virtual ports when they HAVE been created. I
repeatedly restarted the computer and ONLY started up APCC -- no other applications -- and I still had the
challenge.

Marty