Alt/Az Bookmarks not saving

Renan

Hi, I will appreciate any help to solve this problem which was posted by somebody else about 3 years ago:

Message #60353, 02/15/18: I have been running into an issue with the AP V2 driver when I try to save a bookmark in the Alt Az bookmark window.  It seems the driver will not save the alt-azimuth coordinates.  I have tried downloading the driver again and reloading it on the computer and I get the same response.  Is this an issue with the latest driver?

I have never been able to save Alt/Az bookmarks.

I will really appreciate your help.

Thanks

Renan

Driver v5.30.10