From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jack Huerkamp
Sent: Sunday, April 4, 2021 3:20 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Cc: mallincamusa@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC PRO and Horizon Editor

Ray,

Thanks for the quick reply. Everyone needs a well-deserved vacation. I did receive the private email. But I, all of a
sudden, was getting my Gmails in Outlook both in the INBOX and in the IMPORTANT folders. I mistakenly deleted
the emails in the IMPORTANT as they were duplicates of those in the INBOX. And BINGO both copies were
deleted. I have since disabled getting the IMPORTANT emails in my IMAP Outlook account.

In the meantime I did printout your email and will try to generate the horizon file for my location from the data points
I collected.

Yours truly,

Jack

Jack Huerkamp