Re: New mount registration and license key (PEM Pro and APCC Pro) questions

Ray Gralak

Hi Scott,

This morning I attempted to install PEM Pro using the license key listed on the 1100GTO manual front cover. On
startup PEM Pro tells me my 'trial has expired', note I never had a trial period. When I then enter the key and hit OK
the program simply exists. Uninstalling and re-installing PEM Pro made no difference, not sure what I am doing
wrong.
All PEMPro V3 installers have an expiration date, so maybe the installer is old. You can download the latest public version of PEMPro from this link:

https://www.siriusimaging.com/downloads/PEMProV3.exe

Regarding the PEMProV3 license key, you should find a 15-character license key in one of the manuals for the mount. Using that you can register your mount using the PEMPro registration utility, which should be on a USB stick that came with your mount. If you can't find the utility, you can download the registration utility from this link:

https://www.siriusimaging.com/downloads/ApPEMProV3LicenseRequest.exe

-Ray