From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jack Huerkamp
Sent: Thursday, April 1, 2021 10:06 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] APCC PRO and Horizon Editor

I used my Theodolite App on my iPhone to get the horizon altitude every 5-10 degrees for 360 degrees of azimuth. I
created a table of the values and would like to create the horizon in APCC PRO on my laptop in the house and then
somehow import it into APCC PRO on my observatory PC. I keep looking at the manual and it explains how to use the
mouse to drag and create the horizon line. What I want to do is add horizon data points one at a time and create my
horizon. So far I have been unsuccessful.

Does the mount have to be connected to APCC with my location selected to create a horizon? It seems that should
not be the case? Or am I doing something wrong?

Jack Huerkamp