Re: New mount registration and license key (PEM Pro and APCC Pro) questions

skester@...

Thank you Karen, I will call on tomorrow and register the mount. My planned use of PEM Pro was purely too measure the native and PEC corrected PE of the mount, not to replace the factory curve, so nothing that can't wait. The timing of the mount's arrival could not have been better as we have great conditions in the south east this weekend along with no moon.  I'm taking the mount out tonight for the first time and was planning to use the factory PEC curve.

Thanks,
Scott