Re: New mount registration and license key (PEM Pro and APCC Pro) questions

Karen Christen

Hi Scott,

When you purchase through a dealer, we do not register you as our customer (even if we shipped directly to you) until you contact us.  You can mail in the registration card, or just give us a call on Monday and give Paige or Daleen your info.  They’ll email an APCC license key to you.

I’ll let George or Howard weigh in on PemPro, but I can tell you the program – and a PEC specific to your mount – is already loaded in the CP4 control box. 

Enjoy your new mount!

Karen

AP

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of skester@...
Sent: Sunday, April 4, 2021 9:04 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] New mount registration and license key (PEM Pro and APCC Pro) questions

I received my 1100GTO on Friday.  I purchased through a vendor, so it's not clear to me if AP has my contact info, or if I need to mail in the mount registration card?  They clearly have my name and address as the mount was shipped direct from AP to me, but they may not have my email or phone number. 

I recall reading on CN that the APPC license key is delivered via email, how do I go about requesting that?

This morning I attempted to install PEM Pro using the license key listed on the 1100GTO manual front cover.  On startup PEM Pro tells me my 'trial has expired', note I never had a trial period.  When I then enter the key and hit OK the program simply exists.  Uninstalling and re-installing PEM Pro made no difference, not sure what I am doing wrong.

Thanks,
Scott

--
Karen Christen
Astro-Physics

Join main@ap-gto.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.