Re: New mount registration and license key (PEM Pro and APCC Pro) questions

Karen Christen

Hi Scott,

When you purchase through a dealer, we do not register you as our customer (even if we shipped directly to you) until you contact us.  You can mail in the registration card, or just give us a call on Monday and give Paige or Daleen your info.  They’ll email an APCC license key to you.

I’ll let George or Howard weigh in on PemPro, but I can tell you the program – and a PEC specific to your mount – is already loaded in the CP4 control box.

Enjoy your new mount!

Karen

AP