Re: Power Supply died due to heat (daytime sun) I believe. #Mach2GTO

Steve Reilly

Operating temperature rating: 0 ~ 50 °C seems a bit weak doesn’t it? That’s 32 to 122 F

-Steve

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of thefamily90 Phillips
Sent: Saturday, April 3, 2021 5:07 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Power Supply died due to heat (daytime sun) I believe. #Mach2GTO

Looking at getting a couple of these. It looks like for my AP 600 CP2 and Mach1, 900 and 1200 GOTO with CP3  I have to order a special able. Correct?

JimP

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Woody Schlom <woody_is@...>
Sent: Saturday, April 3, 2021 4:57:18 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Power Supply died due to heat (daytime sun) I believe. #Mach2GTO

And BTW – AP sells this exact same one.

Woody

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of richard payne
Sent: Saturday, April 03, 2021 1:53 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io

Here is the one you want, bulletproof.

use it with a fused ridgerunner set up.

On Apr 3, 2021, at 7:13 AM, Micheal Fields Jr via groups.io <mpfjr@...> wrote:

Observatory for sure but I also plan to 3D print a case for it.  As I mentioned I have a couple of these already. One is 12v that I use for my equipment and the other 24v I use with a different mount.  Have had them for years with no issues.  Very clean reliable power (so far).  

Join main@ap-gto.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.